Sunday, June 17, 2012

Rainbow Party

May was another month of first's - birthdays that is. My friend Lyndsay had a "Rainbow" themed party for her sweet girl, Campbell Grace and once again I was asked to make the adult cake and smash cake. I have to say, this cake was one of my most challenging, but I was so pleased with how things turned out!

The adult cake was a 10" - 7 layer rainbow cake meaning each layer was a different color.  Once completed I covered the cake with white fondant and decorated it with a fondant chevron pattern.

                                      

Love this picture! 

The smash cake was equally as adorable! It was a strawberry cake covered with "rainbow" icing rosettes. 
 

And let's not forget about the beautiful birthday girl! 


Isn't she sweet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment