Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Parties

I can't believe it's almost December! Where did this year go?!

Well, as we all know with December comes lots of holiday parties and everyone expects you to bring something to share.   I have good news for those that don't have time to bake for all those holiday parties - Vices in the Kitchen can do it for you! I love the holidays more than most people and for that reason I am running a December promotional. The first 5 orders will receive a DOZEN free sugar cookies! So you either have dessert for 2 parties, or one for your party and one for yourself. It's a WIN - WIN! If you're interested, email me at sarakatescakes@gmail.com and hurry, it's only the first 5 orders!

I can't wait to start doing my baking and hopefully some of yours!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment